PROJECT MANAGER- Low Rise
Are you an experienced and driven Project Manager with a proven track record in overseeing low-rise residential construction projects? If you have a passion for delivering high-quality results, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to lead cross-functional teams, we want to hear from you!
DeSantis Homes is a reputable residential construction and development firm located in Grimsby, Ont. With a commitment to excellence and a history of successful project delivery, we take pride in creating homes that stand as a testament to our dedication to quality and craftsmanship. We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead our low-rise residential projects.
As a Project Manager at DeSantis Homes, you will play a pivotal role in leading the execution of our low-rise residential construction projects from inception to completion. You will collaborate with a team of professionals to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and in accordance with the highest quality standards.
Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Analysing data to determine the solution of specific problems
• Effectively coordinate site staff, consultants, trades and Head Office personnel in the planning, designing and development of construction specifications, regulations and programs in relation to all buildings and facilities
• Preparing project takeoffs, providing estimates on materials and costs
• Preparing all site works and resolving issues as required
• Apply for permits and issue various construction documents
• Attending regular site meetings
• Coordinate performance audits, obtaining sign offs and releases
• Maintain up to date project logs and site photos
• Enter all invoices in Procore and issue purchase orders
• Complete all RFI submittals and consultant reports
• Prepare and manage construction schedules and Construction Management Plan
• Complete site reports and weekly meeting minutes
• Manage the master construction schedule, according to closing dates and construction deficiencies
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• University degree in Engineering or Construction Management. Quantity Surveyor (QS) designation an asset
• 5 years’ experience in residential construction with superior construction process knowledge
• Complete knowledge of CCDC contracts CCDC 5A, CCDC 5B AND CCDC 17.
• Strong computer skills utilizing MS Office and quantity take off software (i.e., Procore, Bluebeam, AutoCad)
• Background knowledge of Procore and Builderlynx will be an asset
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment • Strong knowledge in project cost controls
• Must be able to complete detailed material quantity take offs
• Positive attitude with strong communication and multitasking skills
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and retirement plans. Joining our team provides an opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects while advancing your career in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
If you are ready to take on the challenge of leading our low-rise residential projects to success, we encourage you to apply.
Please submit your resume, project list and cover letter to email@example.com
**We thank all applicants however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Join us in shaping communities and building dreams, one project at a time.